Mocoffer.com promises that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Web site and visitors, such as the number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Your trust and confidence is our highest priority.
Information that Mocoffer.com collects
1) When you use our Site, we collect and store your personal information.
2) We gather your personal information in order to record, support and facilitate your participation in the activities you select, track your preferences, to provide you with a customized Site experience.
3) To notify you of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by mocoffer.com, keep you informed about the latest content available on the Site, special offers, and other products and services of Mocoffer.com.
4) To assist you with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with you after your visit, to otherwise support your relationship with Mocoffer.com or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
5) For the aforesaid purpose, we only collect such personal information that we consider relevant to understand you or your interests.
7) Information collected and storage of such Information is which shall also include data provided by You to Mocoffer.com or collected from You by Mocoffer.com may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
In general, you can visit the Site without having to provide your personal information during which time you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password;
1) Once you provide your personal information, you are no more anonymous to us.
2) To fully use our Site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, bank account details Information regarding your transactions on the Website and other personal information
3) As indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Further, the fields are marked as mandatory or optional, You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Site.
4) You may provide us with your Mocoffer.com registered user ID. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Site.
5) We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement and gather broad demographic information, to better understand, protect and serve our users, This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
6) This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
7) If you choose to buy or sell on the Site, we collect information about your buying and selling behavior.
8) If you are a seller, we also collect some additional information, such as a billing address, banking information other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
9) If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
10) If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
11) If you register for the Site on another web site or use a web site providing a service for Mocoffer.com or a web site that helps facilitates your activity on the Site, that web site may provide personal information about you and your transactions back to us.
(i) Device attributes information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
(ii) Device operations information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is fore grounded or back grounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
(iii) Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts that you use.
(iv) Device signals like Bluetooth signals, information about nearby Wi-Fi access points.
(v) Data from device settings: information that you allow us to receive through device settings that you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
(vi) Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed.
Use of your information
Disclosure of your information
- You unconditionally agree and permit Mocoffer.com to access and read your SMS to auto fill or prepopulate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number.
- com may also share Personal Information if mocoffer.com believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
Advertisements on Mocoffer.com
Services offered on the site by third party service providers
(ii) In some cases, We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, e-mail, and marketing mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
(iii) Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Mocoffer.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Other Corporate Entities
Security & Precautions
- If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Mocoffer.com strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Mocoffer.com adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Mocoffer.com stores Your Personal Information. Each of the Mocoffer.com entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Mocoffer.com entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
- com may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement, such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the purpose. However, Mocoffer.com is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Mocoffer.com is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to a third party including any third party websites, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Mocoffer.com shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event as a Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Mocoffer.com and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Mocoffer.com), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
- When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all the information you put in before it is sent to us. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines in compliance with the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential promotional, marketing-related communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. Kindly note that Mocoffer.com would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records. If you want to remove your contact information from all Mocoffer.com lists and newsletters, please click unsubscribe to stop Promotional and Marketing related Communications.
The use of Mocoffer.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot buy or sell any items on the Site. If you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is published herewith:
Mocoffer E-commerce Private Limited
New no:231 Old no:111 Linghi chetty street, Parrys Chennai-600001, Tamilnadu, India.
CIN No: U52609TN2019PTC133040
E-mail ID: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org